- Roundup attendance - Make it another great year!
- Roundup attendance - 7,910
- Theme: When Anyone, Anywhere...
- Roundup attendance - 8,245
- Have you ever wondered how Gopher State Roundup started? What speakers were at the first Roundup? The answers to these questions and many more will be discussed by two of the roundup founders. The GSR Board is aware that this event has special meaning to many members of our fellowship. Some of the special memories of past roundups will be shared. See items from the roundup archives which is in addition to the Area 36 Archive display.
- We are interested in your Gopher State Roundup memories! Please see the attached flyer for a way to share some of those life-changing events that happen. Also see the attached template for an easy-to-use form to help share those memories! The completed template can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put in the subject line "History Committee").
- Online registration is available.
- Roundup attendance - 8,536
- Hotel changed name to Doubletree from Sheraton
- History meeting speaker, Bill B. was a close personal friend of Lois W. for more than 15 years before her passing in 1988. He was nominated for an Emmy for writing the Hallmark film, "My Name Is Bill W." based on the lives of Bill W. and Dr. Bob and the founding of Alcoholics Anonymous. Bill felt the story of Al-Anon must also be told and the heroic role Lois played in its founding. Hallmark Hall of Fame purchased the film rights to his book, "The Lois Wilson Story: When Love is Not Enough."
- Roundup attendance - 8,253
- Onsite volunteer signup table
- Roundup attendance - 8,209
- Hospitality Suites page added
- Roundup attendance - 8,471
- History Talk - "Varieties of Spiritual Experience". Jay S., Redondo Beach, CA
- Roundup attendance - 8,076
- Parking restrictions page added
- Book, modify, or cancel your guest room reservations early, by using the hotel's Gopher State Roundup Group Reservations site.
- Longtimer's Panel - Trustees of Gopher State Roundup will discuss their association with the roundup and our history.
- Roundup attendance - 7,933
- Gopher State Roundup XXXIV is pleased to provide a room for groups or individuals to host non-English speaking AA, Al-Anon, and Alateen meetings. Groups or individuals may request use of the room by completing and submitting this request form.
- History Presentation
Gail L. from Akron, Ohio will make a multimedia presentation on 'The Writing of the Big Book' which will include sound clips of Bill W. speaking about the book Alcoholics Anonymous
- Expanded seating
There will be additional seating in the Veranda Room for the speaker meetings
- Literature sales
AA and Al-Anon Literature Sales will be in the Grand Ballroom Foyer
- Roundup attendance - 7,092
- Roundup attendance - 7,576
- Roundup website launched
- Roundup attendance - 7,556
- Roundup attendance - 6,920