- One registration fee admits a member of AA, AFG, or Alateen to all Roundup activities.
- Registration fee payments may be made by cash, check, money order or credit card.
- Credit Cards are also accepted for preregistrations completed in advance on Eventbrite by using the "Register Now!" button on the right of the page.
- View the flyer on the flyer page.
|Ages 13 and above (Pre-registered)||$17.00||If paying in cash, |
exact dollar amount
would be appreciated
|Ages 13 and above (At the door)||$20.00|
Registration at the roundup opens at the following times:
|Friday, May 22||Noon|
|Saturday, May 23||8:00 AM|
|Sunday, May 24|
Why Do I Have to Pay?
A common misconception regarding AA conferences and conventions is that they are regular AA meetings. While parts of this conference have a similar format to regular AA meetings, Gopher State Roundup is not a regular meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. Gopher State Roundup is a special AA event with Al-Anon participation. Gopher State Roundup is self-supporting; no contributions from AA groups are used to pay for this event. Expenses such as hotel fees, travel and lodging for the speakers, and printed material are paid through registration fees. No baskets are passed during this event. As stated in our Seventh Tradition, "We are fully self-supporting thru our own contributions".
- Registration badges must be worn in the hotel at all times.
- Parking restrictions for fire lanes and safety will be enforced.
- Smoking, including eCigarettes or similar devices, prohibited by City of Bloomington Ordinance #2004-34.
- Swimming pool use by registered hotel guests only
From the Board of Directors of Gopher State Roundup
Increased security at past Gopher State Roundups proved successful in keeping disturbances and inconveniences to a minimum. The Board will provide the same level of security at this year's Roundup, including uniformed security personnel on sleeping floors of the hotel and in the elevators. There will also be the same firm eviction policy with respect to disruptive behavior.
We trust that these security efforts will encourage you to attend Gopher State Roundup and reassure you that everything is being done to make your weekend stay at the Doubletree Bloomington a most enjoyable one.